Who We Are …
Simply put, GoSendMe Global (GSM) is a unique mix of ministries , countries, missionaries, and partnerships. We strive to hear God’s voice and follow His call in all the unique ways that He has chosen to work among us.
To Serve Those Who Are Serving Him
Nationals reaching the nations and communities around the world transformed by the love of Jesus Christ
Why and How was GSM Started?
- GSM was founded in 2016 by its current Executive Directer, Rob Casey
- GSM was founded out of a calling to bring healing to the issue of how separate “church world” and “mission world” have become.
- GSM was founded out of a calling altruistically and sacrificially support the work of God’s people who are being called and sent to do a variety of Kingdom work around the world.
- GSM was founded to be a liaison between the Church and missionaries, providing the necessary training and encouragement to said relationship on both sides, so that the Kingdom advances.
- GSM was founded on the belief that God is an inviting God and is still calling the nations to the Gospel, that the harvest is plentiful, but laborers are few, and that we must learn to be a people on mission with Christ
- GSM has since been called “a home for homeless missionaries”, which exemplifies how God is using GSM to support and send those who no longer fit or who otherwise cannot see a way to fulfill their calling in their present circumstances but know that God has still called them to their people group or field of service.
How does GSM operate?
- GSM has grown quickly because we encourage people to serve where they are best suited and most driven.
- GSM leadership is based more on accountability than authority. We trust our team.
- Our team is now 55 member strong, and all but two part-time staff either raise funds or volunteer.
- We keep overhead very low. Nearly 90% of our Greatest Need Fund goes toward support and aid.
- Did you know that most organizations take administrative fees out of all their contributions? Our approach is unique, in that no one who serves with us must pay any administrative fees back into GSM.
- GSM believes that we become better through working together. This keeps our momentum high!
- As we grow, so does our knowledge and experience. We learn from serving together, serving one another and from all those whom we serve around the world. Thus, every new team member, volunteer and financial partner exponentially contributes toward making the world a better place for those in need.
How Does GSM Serve the Local Church?
GSM is called to stand the gap and be a helpful bridge between the local church and the world of missions. We are a training resource for church teams and those who are called out of the local church into missions. GSM assists and trains churches in how to best support those whom they have sent. GSM is an advocate, go-between, and an ally of both the church and the missionary.
We are called to serve those who are serving Him
What Does GSM do?
- GSM strives to see God’s Kingdom expand around the world through the spread of the Gospel, the making of disciples, the planting of churches, and the equipping of the saints for serving the lord, GSMI recruits, trains, and sends new missionaries to do the work God has called them to do and to go to the places where God has called them to serve, both in the United States and around the world.
- GSM provides ongoing training, accountability, missionary care, and a fundraising platform for its missionaries.
- GSM provides the behind-the-scenes support for donors by processing their contributions, providing them with annual statements, and offering technical support for maintain their recurring donations.
- GSM responds to disaster relief and national/international crisis with STM’s, STT’s and interns, as the Lord leads.
- GSM partners with existing Kingdom-minded ministries around the world to:
- Provide training in making disciples, a nationals-reaching-the nations approach to ministry development.
- Provide ministry leadership training and pastoral training to church planting movements.
- Recruit and prepare STM’s, STT’s and interns that serve to further the M/V of partner ministries and GSM missionaries.
- We work right alongside STM’s, STT’s and interns to take them through the application process, coordinating their travel arrangements, processing their trip funds and expenses, and offering both pre-field training and debriefing once their assignment is complete.
What Does GSM NOT do?
- GSM does not allow missionaries to go to or remain on the field who are under-funded and demonstrate a lack of support from the Body of Christ, or a lack of consistent effort to maintain their appropriate funding.
- GSM does not run short-term teams for churches who only want an organization to administrate it for them.
- GSM does not seek to lead tourism-only-focused opportunities that do not have at their core an integrity regarding strategies to expand God’s Kingdom. We reject the notion that merely visiting countries without a calling to go there or without Christian intent is a true Kingdom work; we recognize that far too often that is the result of a church or organization’s inward-focused growth strategy. Meanwhile, we fully embrace the wisdom of utilizing believers in the context of “tourism” for the both near and long-sighted purpose of making it possible for nationals to reach others in their country with the Gospel and for establishing economic and developmental routes by which others may later establish genuine disciple making works. We acknowledge the necessity of such said efforts in persecuted places where more open evangelism is prohibited and poses a greater risk to the work in that region.
- GSM does not provide fundraising training apart from our approved ST/LT missionaries or partners.
- GSM does not provide international internships without the request of missionaries or partners on the field.
- GSM does not provide a “hands off” or “vehicle only” approach for those hoping to go to the field through GSM.
- GSM does not limit the location or various kinds of ministries God may be sending people to serve in,
- GSM does not guarantee that we can provide access or a way to serve in every location around the globe.
- GSM does not send anyone without first discerning a sincere Kingdom purpose, mission, vision and calling.
- GSM does not claim to be the best choice for everyone, but instead seeks the best interest of the applicant.
- GSM is not primarily focused on one key area of ministry over another (i.e. evangelism, discipleship, church-planting, medical, construction, etc), as we are called to a broader spectrum of ministry that balances all aspects of missional life and ministry in a healthy and effective way.
What Does GSM Believe?
GSM is non-denominational, and seeks to co-labor in a loving spirit of Christian unity with all those who are in agreement with the following statements of our faith.
- the Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His substitutional and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal return to power and glory, and in His coming again to judge the living and the dead.
- that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by who’s indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and supernaturally gifted to serve and fulfill God’s will and purposes on earth.
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- in the spiritual unity of all believers in Christ worldwide, regardless of skin color, nationality or language.
- in the responsibility of every believer to make disciples, be ambassadors of Jesus Christ this world, and to love others as Christ has loved us.
- it is the role of every local church to equip, edify and encourage every believer toward their Christ-centered identity and Kingdom purpose.
- that God has established marriage as a lifelong, exclusive relationship between one man and one woman and that all intimate sexual activity outside the marriage relationship, whether heterosexual, homosexual, or otherwise, is immoral and therefore sin.
- that God created the human race male and female and that all conduct with the intent to adopt a gender other than one’s birth gender is immoral and therefore sin.
Ready to take the first step?
Fill out our First Steps Questionnaire to get started.